- New! SMSGuardian Fraud Alerts for your Debit Card
SMS Guardian is an anti-fraud text alert notification service that sends transaction alerts directly to your mobile phone or other SMS-enabled device. If you reject the unauthorized activity, the information is immediately routed to a fraud analyst who blocks the card and contacts you by phone.
You may discontinue the receipt of Alerts immediately by texting the word STOP in reply to a Guardian Alert. You may unsubscribe from this service entirely on the Website.
Message and Data Rates May Apply.
- We are open!
- Our drive-thru locations are open to you on Saturdays! Click to check our hours.
- We've Got You Covered!!
First Home Bank is proud to offer 2 great options to cover those unexpected overdrafts.
Ready ReserveReady Reserve is a line of credit with a direct link to your checking account. The annual fee is less than just one overdraft fee and beyond that interest is paid only on the amount used. Ask the friendly staff at your local banking center for more information and how to apply.
Deposit Link transfers funds from your savings or another deposit account to cover potential overdrawn accounts. This service has no annual fee and is less costly than overdraft fees. Ask the friendly staff at your local banking center on how to set up Deposit Link.
- Conforming Loan Payment Notice
- In order for your payments to be considered conforming, payments must be made in US currency. All loan payments must be accompanied with account number or payment coupon provided. Mailed payments must be sent to First Home Bank, P. O. Box 807, Mountain Grove, MO 65711. Only checks or money orders should be sent by mail. Payments can be made by calling 1-800- 555-9459 by phone through Telebanker, or on our website www.fhsb.com through Internet Banking. Loan payments may also be made in person to personnel at any of our branch locations up to close of business day. Payments will be credited that day. All other payments received will be credited as of the next business day or as otherwise permitted by law. ATM payments and payments received by wire are considered nonconforming. Nonconforming payments may take longer to process. Please see banking center hours for a complete list of when each branch will be open to take your payments. All conforming loan payments made during these times will be posted and credited to the account on that business day.
- Need Some Help — How Can We Help You?
- Now you can contact us via the site for any of your banking questions!
- SAFE Act
- The following information pertains to First Home Bank and First Home Bank mortgage lenders.
- Personal Checking Accounts
- Personal Savings & Money Market Accounts
- Personal CDs & IRAs
- Additional Personal Services
- Deposit Rates
- Business Checking Accounts
- Business Savings & Money Market Accounts
- Business CDs & IRAs
- Additional Business Services
- Deposit Rates
- Who We Are
- Locations & Hours
- Career Opportunities
- President's Message
- Investor Relations
- Contact Us