Additional Personal Services
First Card Debit Card
The First Card Debit Card is your checkbook and ATM Card all rolled into one. As an ATM card, you have access to cash at ATM machines throughout the world. As a debit card, you can make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Debit Cards are available to individuals, sole proprietorships, partnerships, non profit organizations and corporations.
SMS Guardian Fraud Alerts
Sign up for SMS Guardian Fraud Alerts! Click below for a secure and convenient way to enroll in our fraud service!
Frequency of messages:
- When communicating about the frequency of messages, it’s important to note that First Home Bank determines what types of transactions will generate a text message. The cardholder will receive alerts sent to their cell phone (or other SMS text messaging device) for enrolled Visa, MasterCard, or ATM cards. The number of alerts they receive will be based on their card usage. Cardholders will not receive more than one message per transaction on each enrolled card.
Alerts from certain service providers:
- Some mobile service providers require that we send a 30-day subscription reminder message to their customers participating in the smsGuardian program. Cardholders will receive an alert message every 30 days reminding them of the subscription if their mobile service provider is Sprint, Nextel, Boost, or Virgin. The alert message will display as: “Reminder: You have subscribed to Guardian transaction alerts for First Home Bank. Message and data rates may apply. Reply HELP for help. Reply STOP to cancel.”
How to get help:
- If you need help regarding the use of this service or your account, the cardholder may reply to an Alert message with the word HELP. They may also click on the “Service Usage Guide” link on the Website or call (888) 868-8611.
Funds are transferred from a savings account into your checking account to cover an insufficient check. Subject to Federal savings account limitations. Subject to approval and fees.
Reorder your checks online! Click here for a secure and convenient way to reorder more checks!
Direct deposit is convenient, safe, saves time and provides peace of mind…
- No need to worry about lost, stolen or undelivered checks
- Funds are automatically deposited into your account – even if you’re traveling or on vacation
- your money is immediately available
It’s easy to sign up for Direct Deposit. For government checks, visit one of our convenient branch locations.
For payroll checks, sign up with your employer’s payroll department.
Telephone Banking: 1 (800) 555-9459
Telephone Banking provides 24-hour access to your account information at First Home Bank
- Make account balance inquiries
- Transfer funds between your First Home Bank accounts
- Verify deposits and other transactions on your accounts
Safe Deposit Box
For just a few cents a day, a Safe Deposit Box provides a secure place to store important documents and valuable items. Your Safe Deposit Box is only accessible to you or your designee. Safe Deposit Boxes are available at most of our convenient branch locations or Contact Us at 1-417-926-5151