Real Estate Loans
First Home Bank provides financing for purchasing a new home, home construction, refinancing your existing home, adding to your existing home or buying undeveloped land. First Home Bank is here to help.
- Competitive interest rates on ALL loan products
- Long term fixed rates
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Low closing costs
- In-house servicing on most loan products
- Fast turn around time
- Lines of credit
- Investment property loans
First Home Bank has loans to finance the purchase, refinance, or the consolidation of other loans that you may have. First Home Bank has competitive interest rates and terms, along with low closing costs.
See us for all of your home loan needs! First Home Bank now offers a variety of fixed and adjustable rate mortgage loans including the USDA Rural Development home loan.
First Home Bank now offers all types of business loans including SBA and USDA loans.
Fixed Rate Mortgages
First Home Bank offers fixed rate loan programs. The First Home Bank also has the ability to service these long-term fixed-rate loans for our loan customers.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
Adjustable mortgages generally have lower beginning interest rates (and lower payments) than fixed-rate mortgages. First Home Bank offers Adjustable Rate Mortgages. If you are only going to be in the home for 5 years, then you may want to look at an Adjustable Rate Mortgage. It might be the right product for your need. This a variable rate loan, the rate may be increased after loan closing.
If you’re looking to purchase land to build your dream home, ask us how we can help. First Home Bank offers loans to help make your dream home a reality.
Please contact us or visit one of our convenient locations to find out how First Home Bank can help you with your dream home.
First Home Bank specializes in helping customers with financing to build their dream home. The construction loan program provides financing for a specified period of construction. Upon completion the bank may refinance the home for the long term with the appropriate loan program.
Please contact us or visit one of our convenient locations to find out how First Home Bank can help you build your dream home.
When you’re ready for a mortgage loan, you don’t want to have to wait through a long application process. To help speed up the time it takes to prepare your application, here’s a checklist of information you should bring with you when you meet with a First Home Bank loan officer to fill out your application:
- Purchase agreement – legible, signed copy. Include copy of earnest money check if possible.
- Paycheck stubs – covering the past 30 days. Must be typed or computer generated, and include your name or social security number, year-to-date earnings and employer’s name.
- W-2 Forms – from all employer(s) for the last two years. Copies must be legible.
- Employment – name, address and phone number of employer(s) for the last 24 months
- Retirement, social security, support, alimony – copies of award letters, checks and court support ledgers are acceptable proof of income.
- Bank statements – statements for the past two months from each bank where you have an account.
- 401K and/or IRA Statements – most recent statement (if applicable).
- Investment Account Statements – statements for the last three months (if applicable).
- Stocks and bonds – proof of ownership and value (if applicable).
- List of all creditors – addresses, account numbers, monthly payments and balances owed.
- Rent – name, address and phone number of landlords for the last 24 months, plus a signed copy of rental agreement.
- Divorce decrees – legible copies, including any stipulations or modifications.
- Signed federal tax returns (past two years) – only necessary if you depend on non-salary income, are self-employed or own rental properties.
Let us help you with the early processing of your loan. If you would like us to help with the application process directly, contact us or stop by any of our convenient locations and we will be glad to assist you.